Poezii Naive
Poezii Naive
go on top
Google Chrome

© Vasile Bell | Privacy Policy

Friday, January 11, 2013

Suicide Note



•••



I didn't needed much. One hug, just a kiss...
Of love... Of support... Of friendship, no more...
Don't carry the guilt... I'll no longer miss
Their absence, their warm... I won't anymore!...

I'm tired of all! I gone through too many!
And all of this now will must have an end...
I know you will cry! I know you will, I...
Forgive me you all, my angels and friends!...

Forgive me my journal, remember my tears...
My green, little pen your ink it will dry...
I run of my sadness, of so many fears
And let you to be the voice of my fly!...

In silence with dark, so deep and so under
The beauty of world and smoke of cigar,
Where cannot arrive the wispears or thunder!
Where can be so painless, so peacefull and far!...

There i'll remember one last happy hour
And one last good moment, when i watched the sky...
Then baby i'll open the doors of my power
To feel one last dream until i will die...


Emi(Emilia Tomescu): 24 august 2009, 10:18
"You're not planning to do this,are you? Nu o sa te las :("

Multumesc, Emi!

•••

vizualizati toate postarile