Poezii Naive
Poezii Naive
go on top
Google Chrome

© Vasile Bell | Privacy Policy

Friday, December 21, 2012

Touching Dirt



•••

Are just three meters from the door...
One little step from single table,
And from my pen - one inch, no more,
But to reach them i am not able...!

It's too much smoke... I fill your miss
With crowds of nicotine and tears...
Are weakest moments, just like this,
When i need you to crush my fears!...

Oh...! Smell my words and tell me why
I feel the same, like my cigars?
Why smoke, sometimes, don't makes me cry,
And why my lips are full of scars...?

Why i see your reflected pain,
In clouds of sins, around my bed?
Why i feel lonely when is rain,
And when she's gone i am still sad...?

Come, taste my pillow... Taste my taste!
Open the doors for losted knocker...
Be one with screamings from the locker!...
Be voice of moments that i waist...

Come, wash my purple wings, forever,
In wildest juice of lascive dirt!
Feel free to kill my ancient flirt.
Feel free to use, like never ever...!

Oh, please, be me!
Please, be us!
Please, be together...!
So, will fight, being against, learning forever!
As one mind!
As one arm! One by one...

•••

vizualizati toate postarile