Poezii Naive
Poezii Naive
go on top
Google Chrome

© Vasile Bell | Privacy Policy

Friday, December 21, 2012

belldeblue



•••

I lived all those times
When all was just sand,
So empty of life, tears and rhymes...
All dark and so hidden! When was
No message to send
No matters, no feelings, good actions or crimes!...

In those darkest nights, my dreamland, you knew
That my dreams are more, so much more.
I dreamed all the future, long years before,
Plus - minus a few...
When time wasn't yet such a whore!...

I look now behind
And i see all dark!...
So, i take a book, refreshing my mind...
I open the door and i find
An old, yellow, mark,
Where i am described much older and blind!

I've grown in the past and now i feel small...
Waiting my birth and to die,
I drink all my milk and i learn how to cry...
I learn how to fall,
To stop asking life, asking 'why?'...

I don't have a clue
How life now became
To have just one color of tenderness blue!...
My dreams are now blocked and i start
To love clouds of rain!
The clouds where is written with hail: belldeblue...

•••

vizualizati toate postarile